Blog News!!!

You still can read my tRip sToRies despite several months of silence on the photo side. But I'll be back to that veRy sOon.
* * *
There are really inSpirational pEople around here! One name actually: Rankin. His eXhibiTion in Brick Lane is sTunNing!

Monday 16 April 2007

Vietnam


Imagine a trip in Vietnam in March 2002 with a backpack, on your own, between Sapa and Hanoi.
Imagine almost three weeks with only your cameras and a few dollars in your pocket but with a huge appetite for adventure and encounters.
Imagine the colours of Eastern Asia suddenly captured in Black & White, in the little box, immobile, for ever.
Find out more about the story on
http://www.lydik.com/Site%20Vietnam/Viet%20Accueil.htm
Find out more about the pictures on
http://picasaweb.google.com/lydik.photo/Vietnam2002

1 comment:

Sumitra said...

Nice!
Felt like I was there, which is nice as I still feel nostalgic about our trip to China. People there were so kind and everything was so colourful.
I hope I can see Vietnam's natural charm before it is sinking under all the tourist attractions.

Not sure why you wanted to visit the French embassy… For my part, I’d rather be chained to a bench on the Bund and be forced to watch the floating adverts on the Huang Pu river the entire night than going anywhere near the French consulate or embassy!
Am I being over dramatic again…? ;-)